The FRAC-Practice app is a platform that allows current members to access our question database online using their mobile device. The questions are in MCQ based format with only one correct answer for each question.
How to use:
1) The questions are categorized into 20 different sub-specialties (Please note that sometimes it may take up to 30 seconds for the MCQs to load, depending on the speed of your internet connection. So please be patient.)
2) Choose any sub-specialty and begin the quiz.
3) On top of each quiz, there is a list of question bank for that chosen specialty. You can choose to answer it numerically or choose to answer any questions randomly from our large database of questions.
4) You will be given the explanation for each question immediately after you've submitted your choice of answer.
5) If you get a question wrong, mark it as Review and return to that particular question at the end of the session.
6) Once you've decided to end your practice session, click on Quiz summary and Finish quiz to review the explanation for each question or choose to start another quiz.
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
FRAC-Practice is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-29. The program can be installed on iOS.
FRAC-Practice (version 1.0) has a file size of 24.64 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.